Sunday, June 13, 2010

SCRAPFIT Mini Challenge #2

I loved the new mini challenge this month over at http://scrapfit.blogspot.com/ ! The challenge was to make a tag. For me this was a way to get a kick-start on my Christmas gifts. Every year I make gift tags for all my fellow teachers. Well, I say every year, I didn't get to last year because my husband and I were too busy working second jobs. With the economy the way it has been, we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a good deal of "extra" money. The only problem was I barely finished my Christmas shopping, let alone got much crafting done. So when I saw this challenge I thought "YES!", I will actually start my Christmas crafting this summer. (Wow, I sure am gabby today, sorry.) I got these tags from a pair of Lee Jeans that purchases several years ago. As you can tell, these tags were begging to be altered.
They were held together with a piece of leather, which of course I have already used :) Here is the final product, my FIRST Christmas tag of 2010!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. OMG,LOVELOVELOVE this idea Karen...Love the oval shape, you rOCKED the tag girl :)
    Good Luck chickie ;)
    ANd thanks for playin' along with us at Scrapfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Karen!!! Hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete